Pup Culture Pet Spaw - Professional, caring, and experienced grooming

Recent Posts

We're open!
Hello, nice to meet you!
powered by

My Blog

Hello, nice to meet you!

Hello, I'm Ty Bigelow, owner and groomer at Oceanside's new Pup Culture Pet Spaw!
I'm so happy and proud to be opening a grooming business & pet boutique in my own neighborhood!

I moved here from Connecticut in 2001. My sister, Lora, who has been grooming for almost 15 years was the one who got me started in my career. Since then I've gotten many certifications, and have met many wonderful clients and furry friends. I couldn't love what I do more! I've been grooming for almost 10 years now, both mobile and in salons. I prefer having a stationary place to conduct business, and I hope I have an opportunity to meet more of my neighbors once we get things moving! We should be opening in December.. we are waiting for some construction to get done currently.

Animals are my life. Here are my two boxers, Killian & Mazzy. I've had Killian since he was a pup. He loves being around other dogs, and we soon realized that he needed a full time friend. We adopted Mazzy as a 3 month old puppy from a wonderful rescue based out of Oceanside, called "Last Chance at Life" rescue, formally know as "Boxer & Bird Rescue". These two truly are my best friends.

We will be offering full grooming services for all breeds of dogs and cats. Sunday's will be our special cat grooming day, where Lora Haliw (my sister & best cat groomer around) will provide a stress free (bark free) grooming experience for your cats! This will be by appointment only, every Sunday.
We will also have pet boutique, where we will have beautiful collars, all natural shampoo & products, a bakery, and many more unique pet products. You can also get some of the best foods and treats on the market, at "Kahoots", our neighbors a few doors down.
I really look forward to meeting you! I will keep you updated with our grand opening information and other updates! Please send me an email at pupculturepetspaw@gmail.com for special coupons and offers!

;)

7 Comments to Hello, nice to meet you!:

Comments RSS
Georgia on Tuesday, October 30, 2012 11:15 AM
Great blog, I love it! Can't wait until you open up. You are a great groomer and you love the dogs so much! Good Luck, Georgia
Reply to comment

Lora Haliw on Tuesday, October 30, 2012 6:21 PM
I'm so excited for Pup Culture! Finally, all the hard work Keith and Ty have done, it will soon come to fruition! I must say, Ty is one of the best groomers I know. Finally someone that truly cares about pets, and stands behind her work 110% is going to be making a career of what means the most to her. I personally guarantee that the moment you meet her, you will know you fur child is in good hands.
Reply to comment

Christina L. on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 9:43 AM
What an exciting thing you are doing here, I am so happy for you! Next time I come to San Diego, I'll bring the pups to you because I know you'll take such good care of them. Congratulations :)
Reply to comment

Brittney & Rylie on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 10:25 AM
Ty I am so very happy for you! You guys have worked so hard for this and have waited so long! I can't wait for Rylie and I to come in a spend lots of money getting all the new stuff she needs and I'm sure she will be super excited to see her boyyy! But again I can't wait to come by and am so very proud of you that you are finally doing it! It's much deserved! Love you guys see you soon!
Reply to comment

Keith on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 11:29 AM
Congratulations baby on making this business dream of yours a reality. Your passion and love for animals shows in every groom. You are going to do great. :)
Reply to comment

Mary Rodriguez on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 10:05 PM
Ty has been working for me for over 5 years and has also become a very dear friend of mine. I have watched her grow and blossom into one of the best groomers I have ever worked with. Iam so proud of her in her new business venture. Anyone who takes their dog to Ty can rest assure that their pet to Ty can rest assure that their pet will be in good hands. Ty is a wonderful groomer and a very genuine, caring person. I know PupCulture will be a huge success and I wish you the best of luck Ty! One thing is for sure, we will miss you very much! Good Luck and Congratulations on your very own grooming shop!! Love, Mary
Reply to comment

Gidget haliw on Saturday, January 04, 2014 12:00 AM
service is great my dog came out looking like a fashionista all silky with her shampoo quick and don very well and the selections in collars and leashes are AWESOME Thx for yhe service
Reply to comment